Many types of gambling games can be found in online and real casinos. Here you can play card games, video games, bingo, wheel of fortune, scratches and even dice. Today we’ll talk about dice games. The most popular dice game is craps. The game has a large audience and is very fun to participate. If you have ever visited a real casino, you may have noticed a large number of participants at the craps tables.
Some people think that the rules of craps are complicated, because the game uses a large gaming table with many fields and different betting options. They are absolutely wrong! Craps game is super easy and super fun at the same time. After reading this craps for beginners guide, you can immediately start playing at any online casino or any major Las Vegas casino. And if you follow the strategy for beginners, you can often win and make a profit.
Craps for beginners detailed tutorial
Before joining a gaming table, you must learn the rules. Up to 20 people can play simultaneously at the craps table, both in online craps and in a real casino. Step by step craps for beginners tutorial:
- At the beginning of the round, one of the players becomes a shooter.
- He gets two dice and has to make a bet whether he passes or not – Pass Bet and Don’t Pass Bet.
- Pass Bet wins if the shooter rolls 7 or 11. If the shooter rolls 2, 3 or 12, then you lose.
- Don’t Pass Bet wins if the shooter rolls 2 or 3. But if the shooter rolls 12, nobody wins. If the shooter rolls 7 or 11, then you lose.
- After the bets, the shooter throws dice and the players receive a payout depending on the bets.
- In addition, there is also Place Bet and Field Bet.
- When making Place Bet, you can choose a specific number that will be rolled during the throw.
- Field Bet is a bet on the next roll. You can choose 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
In general, craps rules can be described in a few steps. Players place a bet on the outcome of the dice and then get paid depending on whether they have guessed right or not. The rules are very similar to roulette, with the difference that you can throw the dices yourself.
Craps simple winning strategy
So, you are familiar with the rules and you cannot wait to try yourself in the game. Do not hurry! When you are a beginner, it is very easy to lose all your money due to common mistakes. Before joining the table, use our simple craps for beginners strategy to win more often:
- Always do Pass Bet. This bet pays 1: 1, but has the lowest house edge among all bets – 1.41%. So, you make a Pass Bet on a сome out roll and only lose if the shooter rolls 2, 3 or 12. If he rolls a Point, then your task is to roll a point faster than he rolls 7.
- Always Odds Bet during Point. This is an additional bet that has no house edge. The size of the bet is determined by the rules of the casino.
- Combine these bets. If you always pass a bet and follow its maximum odds bet, then bring your house edge down to less than 1%. The more odds bets at the casino, the better for you. If the odds bet is 10x, then you reduce the house edge to 0.18%.
Use this strategy to profit from it, gain experience and develop your own strategies.