Craps Odds bets are not only the best choice in this game with dice, but it is actually the best choice in any online casino game. Many people who play gambling online neglect Craps Odds bet because it is not easy to mark it on the virtual dice table, but you can still find it.
If you decide to bet everything that you have, then it is better to bet Odds; there are a lot of casinos that limit the stakes and you can’t bet more than the Pass Line, but all jackpot casinos allow you to place a bet three times higher than the Pass Line. This is an opportunity not to be missed, and it is worth trying your luck and it will be on your side.
Craps Odds variants in brief
There are a lot of Craps bets variants, and payouts depend on them. If you bet Pass Line and you roll the dice right away, after 7, you win the game of craps and the bank is yours. This is good news, but it can be even better if you bet on the coefficients of the top of the Pass Line bet.
The rules of Craps Odds say that if 6 or 8 fall out, then the probability of winning will be small; with such indicators, the payouts have 6:5 ratios. If there are 5 or 9 dice, the payout will be 3:2, and if the dice are 4 or 10, the payout is 2:1.
Naturally, each one, choosing this game should know what are the Odds in Сraps.
Here are the main ones.
Big 6 and Big 8
These Craps Odds are located in the upper left corner of the game table.
You bet on a roll of a six or eight before a roll of 7. A bet is considered lost only if 7 falls before 6 or 8. The payout is 1:1. There are the best Odds in Сraps.
These are the bets under the Don’t Pass line bar. You can make them at any time: these are bets 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12 (any of these numbers). The bet loses only if 5, 6, 7 or 8 falls out.
Payments for these bets are as follows: if 12 falls —3:1; in other cases – 1 to 1. The benefit profitability for the casino is 2.78%.
The come / don’t come
They repeat the basic bets of the Pass line/Don’t pass line, but can be played before any roll, not just the first.
Payments at these rates are 1: 1.
The place bet
These are bets to 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 before 7. Bet on 6 or 8 is paid 7:6, 5 or 9 as 7:5, 4; 10 ratio is 9:5.
The most profitable rates are 6 or 8 since the casino commission is 1.52%.
There are other Craps Odds that are used not so often:
- Hardway Craps Odds are bets on falling out 4, 6, 8 or 10 before Seven;
- Proposition bets. They can be found in the middle of the table. Like Hardways, these bets are made on a single number, but are played only once;
- The buy bets. They are made to a group of numbers (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) before the roll-out of 7. The payouts are as follows: 6:5 if 6 or 8 falls, 3:2 if 5 or 9 falls, and 2:1 if 4 or 10 falls.
- Placing a bet on the maximum is the key to any winning strategy. Craps bet has chances only in online casinos; try to always use this opportunity.
- This leads us to the next tip: choose the best online casino. If you bet $ 10 on Pass Line, many casinos will allow you to bet only $ 20 on Odds;
- Bankroll: watch it. What is interesting, if you want to win at Craps, then you must be willing to lose. Victory here can be never guaranteed. Thus, you should never play with money that you cannot afford to lose.