The online gambling game called Odd One In, offered by 1×2 Gaming, has very unusual rules. With a variety of positions for betting it resembles roulette or craps, and the use of a deck of cards suggests the idea of different card games.
Play online Odd One In
Odd One In is an unusual game in which you have to place bets of different types, trying to guess the suits and denominations of two cards determined at random. The game uses one classic deck of fifty-two cards without jokers. It is necessarily shuffled before starting a new round.
Stakes range from ten cents to two hundred dollars. The gameplay begins with the customer placing bets on the field, acting at his discretion. Next, the croupier deals two cards, on the basis of which he determines which bets are to be paid.
The calculation of points in the cards is as follows:
- Ace – 1.
- Cards – 10.
- The other cards – by face value (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10)
Next, let’s talk about the types of bets. Let’s warn you right away that you can win only if two cards have an odd number of points. If the sum of points is even, all bets are lost.
Now about what you can bet in Odd One In (in parentheses are
payout calculation coefficients):
- Base Bet – any odd amount (1:1)
- Color – any odd sum and both cards of the same color (7:1) or any odd sum and cards of different colors (3:1).
- Suit – any odd sum and both cards of the same color (30:1)
- Large numbers – for the sum of points 13, 15, 17, or 19 (5:2)
- Small numbers – for the sum of points 3, 5, 7, 9, or 11 (7:2)
- Specific numbers – by 3 (75:1), by 5 (35:1), by 7 (25:1), by 9 (18:1), by 11 (9:1), by 13 (10:1), by 15 (12:1), by 17 (15:1) or by 19 (18:1)
- Doubles – by 3 or 5 (25:1), by 5 or 7 (15:1), by 7 or 9 (10:1), by 9 or 11 (4:1), by 11 or 13 (4:1), by 13 or 15 (5:1), by 15 or 17 (6:1), by 17 or 19 (8:1).
At the end of the round all payouts are made, after which the client can continue playing with the same bets or place new bets.
How to play Odd One In? (Interface)
Our tips will help you understand the meaning of the inscriptions, which can be seen in the interface English version:
- New Bet – make new bets
- Rebet Chips – to repeat bets
- Deal – deal cards
- Clear Chips – remove chips from the field
- Stake – total bet for the round
- Paid – payout for the deal
- Min/Max – range of accepted bets
- History – history of draws (only in real mode)
- Info – help section
- Options – user settings of the game
To determine your stake you have to choose the chip face value you need: 0.10, 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25 or 100. Then you only have to click on the fields on which you want to bet.
In the parameters you can adjust the graphics quality and sound. The help section offers a very detailed description of all the characteristics of the game, an overview of the gameplay step by step and other data about the model.