Numerous advantages of web portals over offline gambling houses ensure their rapid growth in popularity. If you also prefer virtual gambling, we advise you to read our recommendations on how to play safely at online casinos for money.
Choosing the Best Casino
Modern online gambling has thousands of gambling portals offering a huge number of games, bonuses, jackpots, tournaments and a variety of promotions. To navigate in this diversity is sometimes not easy even for experts, not to mention novice users.
How do you choose the best online casino? We advise to consider all potential candidates by the following criteria.
- Legitimacy of activities – The site must have documents that give it the right to provide services in the field of gambling. These are licenses issued by the governmental authorities of different countries. Study these documents carefully. Ideally, copies of the licenses and links to the official websites of the regulators, which should contain information about the licensee.
- Software – Quality software is a must when choosing a casino. Games must be licensed, from a proven developer. Even better if they are additionally certified by independent auditors. Only this way you can be sure that the games are not “cheated”, and the results of all rounds are determined by a random number generator.
- Casino reputation – Even with licenses and software of the best brands, the institution can enjoy a bad reputation among customers. This may be due to unfair bonus policy, unresponsive support, slow payouts and many other factors. Therefore, be sure to ask the opinions of real players about online casinos. Just do not forget that the reviews on the thematic sites are often biased, and even just written to order.
- Financial matters – When choosing a casino, pay attention to the supported currencies and payment systems. You should be able to quickly and easily deposit/withdraw money, as well as bet in your preferred currencies and comfortable range.
- Territorial restrictions – Many operators do not allow residents of certain countries and regions to register. In such cases, you will generally not be able to open an account. Moreover, often you will not even enter the site, as IP blocking will work. Worse, if the casino allows you to play, but imposes restrictions for you on the bonus program or some additional aspects. Try to find out such aspects before you open an account.
- Bonus Policy – It’s impossible to imagine a quality modern casino without a variety of incentives. These can be all sorts of bonuses, freespins, cashback, comp points, and more, making the game more interesting and profitable. Of course, not for all users the presence of bonuses is the main criterion when choosing a portal, but still it is better to give preference to institutions with a developed system of promotions.
- Work with the support team – If you’re seriously going to play for money in a casino, you should talk to the support team. Ask them a few questions – even trivial ones. It’s important to know how they respond to customer requests. You need to be sure that if you have a problem, they will help you solve it right away.
Fans of progressive jackpots, tournaments and specific types of gambling should also make sure that the institution meets their requirements.
The best ways to deposit/withdraw money
Now let’s determine which payment systems are best to use for deposits and withdrawals of winnings.
- Bank cards – Most major casinos allow credit and debit cards for deposits and withdrawals.
- EntroPay – Visa’s reusable virtual bank cards are widely used to pay for all sorts of services and goods online. It can be topped up in a variety of ways.
- Neteller – This is one of the largest electronic wallets in the world. With his help, you can quickly and comfortably make deposits at online casinos and receive payments.
- PayPal – A convenient method with high security. Unfortunately, not all casinos accept it. In addition, it is not available for residents of certain countries.
- EcoCard – This method is very popular among players from European countries and also in Canada.
- PaySafeCard – Another system that works with vouchers. Very popular in European countries.
- Bank transfer – Not the fastest way, but sometimes it is the only possible way for the player, so it is offered by most institutions.
Of course, this is not a complete list of systems used in various online casinos. We have highlighted the most popular and widespread methods. All methods by which you can deposit and withdraw winnings, specify directly in the institution, which you prefer.